July 17, 2022
18 Ice Cream Desserts to Celebrate Ice Cream Day
Here’s the scoop… it’s National Ice Cream Day! We already know that President Ronald Reagan proclaimed July as National Ice Cream Month in 1984, but he also designated the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day. America’s love for ice cream is as strong as ever. In 2021, U.S. ice cream makers churned out more than 1.3 billion gallons of ice cream. Whether you prefer it in a bowl, on a cone, blended in a milkshake, pie a la mode, as a sandwich or in a dessert, the flavors and varieties of ice cream are endless. To celebrate Ice Cream Day, we’ve pulled together decadent recipes for ice cream cakes, pies and other desserts.
Ice Cream Cakes
- The Best Ice Cream Cake Ever is just what the name says!
- Whether you like right or left Twix better, this Twix Ice Cream Cake is seriously amazing.
- There’s no campfire required to enjoy this S’mores Ice Cream Cake.
- This Pinwheel Ice Cream Cake is almost too impressive to eat.
- Keep it simple and fun with this Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwich Cake.
- This Cookie Dough Brownie Ice Cream Cake combines all your favorite desserts in one.
- Customize this Easy Ice Cream Cake with your favorite ice cream flavor.
Ice Cream Pies
- For a refreshing summer dessert, make this Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream Pie.
- For the perfect celebration, whip up this Birthday Party Ice Cream Pie!
- When you can’t decide between cookies, pie or ice cream, make this yummy Cookie Crust Ice Cream Pie.
- This Raspberry-Ice Cream Pie is as sweet as can be.
- Coffee lovers will be mind-blown over this scrumptious Coffee Ice Cream Pie.
Other Ice Cream Desserts
- Everything’s better in a mason jar, especially these Frozen Rainbow Dessert Jars!
- These Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwiches are the definition of summer.
- For a unique dessert experience, make this Monkey Bread Sundae.
- These “No Fry” Fried Ice Cream Bites are what ice cream dreams are made of.
- For something sweet with a side of salty, make these tasty Ice Cream Pretzel Squares.
- For a heavenly dessert, these S’mores Cups are everything you could want and more.
What ice cream dessert will you enjoy to celebrate National Ice Cream Day? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.