- 4 (16 oz.) mason jars or ice cream sundae glasses
- 1/2 of a 16 oz. frozen pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 qt. rainbow sherbet or your favorite ice cream
- 1 cup frozen peaches, thawed
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (7 oz.) package refrigerated edible cookie dough bites
- whipped cream for garnish
- Place a few cubes of pound cake in the bottom of a mason jar to cover the bottom.
- Layer with two small scoops of sherbet, a couple of slices of peaches, a few raspberries, and a couple of cookie dough bites.
- Repeat layers once more, then garnish with whipped cream. Repeat with remaining mason jars.
- Serve immediately or keep frozen until ready to serve.
One of the many great things about this, is that you can switch up the flavors every time you make it. Go ahead and use your favorite flavor of ice cream, frozen cake or even cut up a freshly baked pie. As for the fruit, that too is up to you, as there are no rules. There’s no wrong way to enjoy this summertime dessert.