- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 gallon strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Hot fudge for drizzling
- Strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, butter, and sugar; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Bake 8 minutes; let cool completely.
- Spoon ice cream evenly over pretzel layer, pressing lightly into an even layer. Spread with whipped topping, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm. When ready to serve, cut, drizzle with hot fudge, and top with a strawberry.