- 27 FatBoy Premium Cookie N'Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches (or flavor of choice)
- 16 oz. Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup Sprinkles
- In a 9 x 13 pan, place 12 ice cream sandwiches closely in 3 in rows of 4.
- Cut two Ice Cream Sandwiches in half and place at the end of the 3 rows to fill in the gaps. (place remaining half in the freezer for the second layer)
- Spread 8oz of whipped topping over the ice cream sandwiches.
- Take half of your sprinkles and generously sprinkle over the whipped topping.
- Layer 12 ice cream sandwiches over the top of the whipped topping and cut another ice cream sandwich in half to fill the gaps. (don’t forget to grab the remaining half from the freezer).
- Spread the remaining 8oz of whipped topping over the second layer of sandwiches.
- Sprinkle the rest of your sprinkles on top.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hrs.
- Serve and enjoy!