June 20, 2020
22 Fantastic Father’s Day Recipes
This Father’s Day, take the time to recognize the dads, grandpas and father figures in your life! Summer is here and outdoor grilling, barbecues and summer-inspired desserts and drinks are perfect for celebrating Pops. Whether you get to spend time together or are celebrating from a distance, try these fantastic recipes for Father’s Day this year!
- These Glazed Sesame Chicken Party Sandwiches are sure to be a hit!
- Dad is sure to love this gooey Pepperoni Pizza Dip with homemade Breadsticks.
- Pastrami Cream Cheese Phyllo Tarts are ready in only 15 minutes!
- These Wrapped Smokies with Chili Dip are sure to steal the show!
- Chili con Queso Dip served with tater tots is the creamiest appetizer ever!
- These colorful Cheesy Firecracker Chicken Nachos are fiery and delicious.
- Give Dad a break from grilling and grill up these classic Bold Honey Barbecue Burgers.
- Simmered and tender beef are so good in these Slow Cooker Football Hero sandwiches.
- Who would have thought to put pierogies on these Mini Pierogy Tacos!
- These Buffalo Ranch Meatball Subs are so easy to make and even more delicious.
- Bang Bang Shrimp Sliders come together in less than half an hour!
- BBQ Ranch Quesadilla Wedges are super cheesy and bold.
- If the main man in your life is a fan of gin & tonics, try this refreshed Lavender Honey Gin & Tonic version.
- Tell him he’s “One in a Melon” with this summery smoothie!
- A Honey Grape Mocktini is a bubbly treat for anytime.
- This Cranberry Orange Cooler is sure to chill anyone out.
- If Dad’s a bourbon fan, mix up this Maracas Bay Rum Punch!
- Strawberries are in-season and perfect for Homemade Strawberry Tart Frozen Yogurt!
- These Key Lime Tartlets are refreshing and perfect for a summer treat.
- Satisfy your father’s chocolate craving with this Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie!
- Gluten-Free Summer Fruit Crisp is perfect for the season.
- Is Dear old Dad an Oreo lover? Philadelphia-Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake takes only 15 minutes to prep!
What are your favorite recipes to make for Dad? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals