- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 8-oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) pkg. strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) pkg. frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-in. cubes
- 8 strawberries
- Line a 9X5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping and dry gelatin; mix well. Sitr in cake cubes and pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from pan, invert onto serving platter and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with strawberries, then slice and serve. Store leftover ice cream cake in freezer.