July 2, 2021
19 Festive Fourth of July Recipes
With summer well underway, everyone is sure to be excited about the upcoming holiday weekend! The Fourth of July, or Independence Day, commemorates when the Declaration of Independence was passed on July 4, 1776. This document drafted by Thomas Jefferson meant that the United States was free from the British Empire. July 4th has been a federal holiday since 1941, and Americans celebrate with activities including gatherings or BBQs with friends and family, setting off fireworks, and other joyous parties or get-togethers.
If you’re hosting a Fourth of July party this year, we’re here to help with a star-studded menu sure to impress and satisfy your guests!
Start off the fun with snacks and appetizers:
- Grab your favorite chips or crackers and serve up this Upgraded Sour Cream and Onion Dip.
- This Zesty Spinach Dip is perfectly paired with sliced veggies!
- Corn and Pepper Salsa makes a great topping for chicken or pork, or serve it with tortilla chips!
- Mozzarella Caprese Bites are so festive and easy to make!
- Jalapeno Cheese Sliders are a super easy appetizer you just pop in the microwave.
Cool off with a refreshing beverage:
- Summer means berry season – chill out with a Strawberry Splash cocktail!
- This Brambleberry Orchard Mocktail is so thirst-quenching on a hot day.
- You’ll be sure to stay hydrated with this Watermelon Agua Fresca!
- This Mandarin Fruit Refresher recipe will make enough for all of your guests!
Enjoy these main entrees:
- Serve up a BBQ favorite Mexican-style with this Pulled Pork Torta!
- Pretzel buns take these Chili & Cheese Pulled Chicken Sandwiches to the next level.
- Heat up the grill for these Barbequed Chicken Skewers!
- Try a Salmon Burger with Tomato Corn Salsa and Cabbage Slaw!
- Crab Salad with Avocado and Tomato is a tasty sammie you’re sure to love.
End the night with a decadent dessert:
- These Star-Spangled No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits are right on trend with the holiday!
- You’ll love these creamy Vegan Key Lime Pie Bars for a sweet treat.
- Keep dessert simple with these Real Fruit Pops in Strawberry or Berry Cherry Punch!
- You can’t go wrong with brownies – and these 4th of July Brownies are as festive as they get!
- A Double Crust Peach Cobbler is a show-stopping summer dessert.
What recipes get you in the 4th of July spirit? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!