- 14 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 7 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 c. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 fresh strawberries
- Lightly coat bottom and sides of 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Line bottom and sides of pan with wax paper, trimming extra paper.
- In a food processor, place cookies and pulse until finely crushed. Place crumbs in a medium bowl; add butter and mix well. Set aside.
- Working quickly, cut each ice cream sandwich into quarters (once horizontally, then once vertically). Arrange ice cream sandwich pieces around pan, pressing together tightly. Spoon cookie mixture into bottom of pan and press firmly to bottom.
- Freeze 1 hour. Gently spread mint chocolate chip ice cream over crust. Spread strawberry then chocolate ice cream in layers.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped topping and strawberries when ready to serve.