June 24, 2022
Dairy Alternative Recipes & Products That Are Udderly Delicious!
As June Dairy Month celebrations continue, today’s focus is on all of the dairy-free alternatives in the dairy aisles! We’re all familiar with the milk alternatives like almond, soy, oat, coconut, cashew and pea milk, but there are also a variety of plant-based products like cheese and yogurt. And while many recipes that call for an ingredient that contains dairy can be substituted or modified, these recipes feature products and ingredients that shine on their own!
Dairy-free recipes that are sure to delight:
- Get out the door fast with these grab-and-go Citrus Poppy Seed Muffins.
- With the 4th of July around the corner, this Patriotic Yogurt Bark is festive and addicting!
- It’ll be hard to stop snacking on these Peanut Salted Caramel Frozen Dessert Bars!
- Using fresh or frozen fruits, this Power Berry Pumpkin Smoothie is a great way to start your day.
- Make your own ice cream at home with this easy Oat Milk Ice Cream.
- A Whipped Iced Matcha Latte is so delightful to drink!
- This Strawberry Cheese Daquiri is a cool summer dessert in a glass!
Addicted to coffee but looking for dairy-free alternatives? There are tons to try:
- Enjoy Chobani Cold Brew over ice as it’s made with creamy oatmilk.
- Be your own barista at home with Nutpods’ Barista Original Oatmilk!
- YES, dairy-free half & half is a thing! Check out Ripple’s Original Plant-Based Half & Half.
- For a coconutmilk based creamer, go for So Delicious Dairy Free in original and French vanilla.
- Have coffee cake IN your coffee with Planet Oat’s Coffee Cake Oatmilk Creamer!
Need dairy-free cheese or butter? The dairy (or organic) aisles come to the rescue with these products:
- So Delicious Dairy Free Cheese Alternatives – are so creamy and smooth, available in shreds, slices and cream cheese style spreads.
- Land O’Lakes Plant Based Creamy Spread is a great butter alternative.
- From dips to cream cheese to slices to shreds and even feta, Violife’s 100% vegan products lineup is an awesome way to get your cheese fix!
Yogurt lovers can also find dairy-free alternatives:
- Silk Almondmilk Yogurt Alternatives come in seven yummy flavors.
- Have a coconutmilk version of this decadent summer dessert with So Delicious Dairy Free’s Key Lime Pie Yogurt!
- For a plain yogurt alternative to use in parfaits and smoothies, look no further than Silk Soymilk Plain Yogurt Alternative.
- Chobani Oat comes in four oh-so creamy yogurt varieties – like trendy blueberry pomegranate!
Need other dairy-free favorites? Check out these products:
- Love topping dishes with sour cream or adding it to make things more creamy? You’ll love Tofutti’s Better Than Sour Cream!
- Make homemade whipped cream or add creaminess to recipes with Silk’s Dairy-Free Heavy Whipping Cream Alternative.
- NadaMoo’s dairy-free lineup of ice cream includes no sugar added and organic varieties like S’mores, Maple Pecan and Peach Cobbler!
What are your favorite dairy-free products? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!