- 1-1/4 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 18 whole vanilla wafer cookies
- 4-5 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (9.1-oz.) pkg. mango mochi ice cream
- 4-5 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- whipped cream for garnish
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter, mix well. Press into bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Place whole cookies around the sides of the pie plate to finish forming a crust. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Spoon vanilla ice cream evenly into crust. Place mocha ice cream pieces on vanilla ice cream and press lightly into ice cream. Spoon strawberry ice cream evenly on top.
- Freeze pie for 4 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream and cherries
Test Kitchen Tip:
The nice thing about this pie is you can make it in advance and cut a slice whenever you’re hankering for something cool and creamy.