July 12, 2022
We All Scream For July Ice Cream Month
As if summer couldn’t get any sweeter, July is National Ice Cream Month! Did you know the average American eats more than 23 pounds of ice cream each year? With that statistic, you could argue every month is Ice Cream Month! July was officially established as National Ice Cream Month in 1984 by President Ronald Reagan.
Our friends at Mr. Food Test Kitchen celebrate Ice Cream Month with this scrumptious pie.
And to keep the celebration going, we’re giving away ice cream and novelties for a YEAR! From now until August 2, enter here for a chance to win.
Can We *Actually* Guess Your Age Based on What Cool Summer Favorites You Love?
You could win one of four grand prizes – a $150 Grocery Gift Card to load up your freezer with your favorite summer ice cream and treats!
For the best quality ice cream and novelties, follow these shopping and storage tips:
– Make the ice cream and novelties aisle your last stop.
– Keep your frozen purchases in a separate section of the cart while shopping.
– If you aren’t using a reusable freezer bag, pack your ice cream and novelties in an additional brown paper bag for the ride home.
– Store your frozen treats in the main part of the freezer, not on the door, where they are subject to more fluctuating temperatures.
Indulgent Ice Cream Desserts
- For a sweet and salty dessert, make these Ice Cream Pretzel Squares.
- From Caramel Swirl to Black Raspberry & Chips, Main Avenue Creamery has eight indulgent ice cream flavors to choose from.
- If you can’t resist the combination of chocolate peanut butter, make this Easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake in minutes.
- Craving gelato? Pick up new Noosa Frozen Yoghurt Gelato in chocolate fudge, sea salt caramel, strawberries & cream and honey vanilla bean flavors.
- For a sippable treat that will give you the energy you need, blend up this Twix Ice Cream Frappe.
- Calling all cookie lovers, this Cookie Monster Sundae is made with Graeter’s Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip and Cookies & Cream ice creams.
Dairy-Free Frozen Treats
- From Mocha Mojo to Strawberry Lemongrass, Homemade Ice Cream Brand offers ten scrumptious dairy-free ice cream flavors.
- You can customize Nature’s Best Ice Cream Cookie Cups with your favorite toppings.
- You can have a deliciously pop-able treat that’s also dairy-free with MyMochi Salted Caramel Mochi made with oat milk.
- Cut dairy but not dessert, with Halo Top Chocolate Almond Crunch made with coconut milk.
- For a bit of dairy-free nostalgia try Lindy’s Root Beer Italian Ice.
- If ice cream cones are your go-to novelty, then Blue Bunny is the brand for you! Between their classic sundae cones, mini swirls, loaded cones and new twisted cones – there’s a cone for anyone and everyone.
- Cool minty flavor combines with sweet chocolate chips all in a hand-held Yasso Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Bar.
- Nothing is as cool for summer as a classic Bomb Pop!
- Enjoy double the chocolate with DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate.
- Fill up your freezer and cool your cravings with Snickers Ice Cream Bars.
- For a bite-sized cookie treat, try Bubbies Cookies and Cream Mochi (or one of their other flavors!)
- There’s no campfire required to make these M&Ms Ice Cream S’more Sundaes!
- We bet you didn’t think to incorporate your favorite ice cream novelties into a Crazy Good Ice Cream Cake.
Be sure to check out our sponsors for even more Ice Cream Month inspiration, and follow us @EasyHomeMeals!