July 12, 2023
We All Scream For July Ice Cream Month
As if summer couldn’t get any sweeter, July is National Ice Cream Month! Did you know the average American eats more than 23 pounds of ice cream each year? With that statistic, you could argue every month is Ice Cream Month! July was officially established as National Ice Cream Month in 1984 by President Ronald Reagan.
To celebrate, we’re giving away ice cream and novelties for a YEAR! From now until August 4th, enter here for a chance to win. You could win one of two grand prizes – $400 worth of ice cream treats to load up your freezer and enjoy all summer long!
For the best quality ice cream and novelties, follow these shopping and storage tips:
- Make the ice cream and novelties aisle your last stop.
- Keep your frozen purchases in a separate section of the cart while shopping.
- If you aren’t using a reusable freezer bag, pack your ice cream and novelties in an additional brown paper bag for the ride home.
- Store your frozen treats in the main part of the freezer, not on the door, where they are subject to more fluctuating temperatures.
Indulgent Ice Cream Desserts
- For a sweet and salty dessert, make these Ice Cream Pretzel Squares.
- From Caramel Swirl to Black Raspberry & Chips, Main Avenue Creamery has eight indulgent ice cream flavors to choose from.
- If you can’t resist the combination of chocolate peanut butter, make this Easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake in minutes.
- Craving gelato? Pick up new Noosa Frozen Yoghurt Gelato in chocolate fudge, sea salt caramel, strawberries & cream and honey vanilla bean flavors.
- For a sippable treat that will give you the energy you need, blend up this Twix Ice Cream Frappe.
- From Butter Pecan to Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Blue Ribbon Classics offers a multitude of scrumptious ice cream flavors.
- Indulge in a delicious Bumbleberry Cobbler and get your fruit fix with blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries!
- Calling all cookie lovers, this Cookie Monster Sundae is made with Graeter’s Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip and Cookies & Cream ice creams.
Dairy-Free Frozen Treats
- You can customize Nature’s Best Ice Cream Cookie Cups with your favorite toppings.
- You can have a deliciously pop-able treat that’s also dairy-free with MyMochi Salted Caramel Mochi made with oat milk.
- For a bit of dairy-free nostalgia try Lindy’s Orange Italian Ice.
- Cut dairy but not dessert, with Halo Top Chocolate Almond Crunch made with coconut milk.
- If ice cream cones are your go-to novelty, then Blue Bunny is the brand for you! Between their classic sundae cones, mini swirls, loaded cones and new twisted cones – there’s a cone for anyone and everyone.
- Cool minty flavor combines with sweet chocolate chips all in a hand-held Yasso Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Bar.
- Nothing is as cool for summer as a classic Bomb Pop!
- Enjoy mini ice cream delights with DOVE Ice Cream Minis with Dark Chocolate
- Fill up your freezer and cool your cravings with Snickers Ice Cream Bars.
- For a bite-sized cookie treat, try Bubbies Cookies and Cream Mochi (or one of their other flavors!)
- We bet you didn’t think to incorporate your favorite ice cream novelties into a Crazy Good Ice Cream Cake.
- There’s no campfire required to make these S’mores Milkshake for Two!
Be sure to check out our sponsors for even more Ice Cream Month inspiration, and follow us @EasyHomeMeals!