January 30, 2023
16 Recipes to Celebrate National Slow Cooker Month
National Slow Cooker Month is a time to celebrate the convenience and tastiness of this kitchen appliance! Slow cookers are a great way to create warm and comforting meals with minimal effort, and are perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.
With a slow cooker, you can come home to a hot and ready meal after a long day at work, or let it do the work while you spend time with your family and friends. Whether you’re looking for a classic dish like pot roast or chili, or something a little more unexpected, there’s a slow cooker recipe out there for everyone.
We’ve compiled a collection of mouth-watering slow cooker recipes that will inspire you to start cooking! From savory stews to sweet desserts, these 16 recipes to celebrate National Slow Cooker Month are sure to become new family favorites.
Good Things Take Time
- This Fiesta Party Soup is going to be your family’s new favorite!
- Your tastebuds will simmer with delight for this Creamy Chicken Pot Pie.
- Enjoy a rich, creamy and comforting bowl of this easy Potato Soup.
- These Homestyle Meatballs with Honey and Buffalo Sauce are rolling in flavor.
- Our mouths are watering for this Broccoli and Cheddar soup.
Let It Simmer
- Your guests will be sure to adore this easy Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler!
- Zest it up with this simple Slow Cooker Lemon Dessert Cake.
- Satisfy your cravings for comfort food with this Italian Beef Roast!
- These Cranberry Chili Meatballs with a Dijon Twist make the perfect appetizer on game day!
- Mealtime will be a breeze with this Seven Cheese Zuppa Toscana Soup.
- Cook up some Bourbon BBQ Meatballs for your next potluck or party!
Slow and Steady
- Transform your slow cooker into a pizza oven with a Deep Dish Pizza!
- Savor the flavors of this hearty Slow Cooker Quesadilla Casserole!
- Bring the heat with this Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili!
- This Hearty Potato Soup is a must-try for potato lovers!
- Try a new take on an old favorite and make this Ham and Cheese Biscuit Casserole.
- Wake up to a nutritious breakfast with Slow Cooker Overnight Oats.
What are your favorite slow cooker recipes? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals / #EasyHomeMeals.