January 19, 2021
24 Slow Cooker Recipes to Make this Winter
January is National Slow Cooker Month. When it’s cold and dreary outside, let your slow cooker be your secret weapon! Whether it’s a comforting soup, hearty casserole, appetizer or a main dish recipe, your crock pot can do it all. We’ve rounded up chicken, beef, pork and even sweet slow cooker recipes to last you through the winter.
Comforting Chicken Recipes
- Warm up with a bowl of this Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili.
- Let your taste buds take a journey with this Slow-Cooker Chicken Curry.
- You can’t get more comforting than this Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken Pot Pie!
- Add this Slow Cooker Chicken and Mini Pierogy Stew to your recipe repertoire.
- Whether for game-day or any time, these Cheesy Firecracker Chicken Nachos are the perfect munchie.
- Your whole family will want seconds of this Cheesy Chicken Bacon & Potato Casserole
- Don’t forget the dollop of sour cream on top of your Slow Cooker Mexican Street Corn Chowder!
Brilliant Beef Recipes
- Taco Tuesday calls for these flavorful Brisket Tacos.
- This Slow Cooker Pot Roast just tastes like home!
- Slow cookers and soups go hand-in-hand, like this Classic Crockpot Meatball Soup.
- We think this Cheesy Beef Flatbread is just what you need for lunchtime!
- Our mouths are watering over this Slower Cooker Beef Stroganoff.
- Skip ordering takeout and instead make this Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli at home!
- Pair these Swiss Crock Pot Meatballs with a salad or another veggie to make it a complete meal.
Perfect Pork Recipes
- Whether for tacos, burritos or nachos, you’ll be blown away by this recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas.
- This Slow-Cooker Ham and Cheese Biscuit Casserole is everything you want out of a winter meal.
- Step up your casserole game with this Slow Cooker Quesadilla Casserole.
- With this Slow Cooker Lasagna, you don’t have to pre-cook the noodles!
- We love the sweet and tang of these Slow Cooker Cranberry Chipotle Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
Surprisingly Sweet Recipes
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with this Slow-Cooker Turtle Monkey Bread.
- Keep it sweet and light with this Slow Cooker Overnight Oats recipe.
- Brighten up your dessert time with a helping of this Slow Cooker Lemon Dessert Cake.
- Serve this Apple Crunch Cobbler with vanilla ice cream!
What’s your favorite slow cooker recipe? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.