- 3 cups frozen diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen black beans
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (8-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-oz.) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on high 5 hours, or on low 7 to 8 hours.
- Note: Top each steaming bowl of soup with sliced avocado and a sprinkling of cheese and serve with tortilla chips on the side.