- 1 bag Celentano Cheese Ravioli Mini Rounds
- Daisy Sour Cream to preference
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, browned
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 each white onion, sauteed
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add your raviolis, chicken broth, italian sausage, tomatoes, onion, cream cheese, spinach, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in to your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Once finished cooking, serve in a bowl and garnish with sour cream.