- 1 (14 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 (12 oz.) bags frozen pre-cooked meatballs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley or orange zest (optional)
- Place the cranberry sauce, orange juice, honey, and red pepper flakes in the crock of a slow cooker. Whisk until well combined.
- Place the meatballs in the crock pot and stir until coated.
- Cook for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low. Keep warm in slow cooker, stirring occasionally until ready to serve. Garnish with parsley or orange zest, if desired.