Recipe At A Glance
Enjoy a rich, creamy and comforting bowl of Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup using frozen potatoes!
- 1 30 oz. bag of frozen diced potatoes
- 1 32 oz. box of chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 8 oz. pkg. regular cream cheese
- 7 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- scallions (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Fry and crumble the bacon. Put the potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon crumbles. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving. Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon. May also top with scallions and sour cream (optional).