- 1 30 oz. bag of frozen diced potatoes
- 1 32 oz. box of chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 8 oz. pkg. regular cream cheese
- 7 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- scallions (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Fry and crumble the bacon.
- Add ingredients to the crockpot: start with the potatoes. Then add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon crumbles. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot.
- Resume cooking with lid on and mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
- Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, the crock pot potato soup is ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon. May also top with scallions and sour cream (optional).