November 9, 2022
23 Greatest Greek Yogurt Dishes
Hail to National Greek Yogurt Day! This rich and creamy yogurt is a great stand-alone snack or breakfast side. But with high-protein to jump-start your morning or low-fat to lighten up your dessert, Greek yogurt can also be your go-to ingredient for all meal occasions. For breakfast, dinner, dessert or snack, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite Greek yogurt recipes for any time of day.
- Swap butter for Greek yogurt in these Breakfast Doughnuts that will be the star of your next brunch.
- The sweetness of this Peachy Keen Overnight Cobbler is even better with its no-fuss preparation.
- Filling and full of flavor, this Spinach Artichoke and Feta Frittata is a warm way to start the day.
- These tasty Waffles with Carmelized Bananas and Yogurt are tops!
- For a healthier and delicious spin on breakfast, try Whole Grain Greek Yogurt Pancakes.
- Start the day with a refreshing Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl.
- This Chocolate Greek Yogurt Dip is a glorious guilt-free treat.
- This fresh and fruity Blueberry-Peach Yogurt Cake is the perfect breakfast cake.
- This frozen Homemade Strawberry Tart Frozen Yogurt is a healthy dessert that can be made at a moment’s notice!
- Yogurt Bark is a cool and crunchy dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Get your favorite flavors of the season in this healthy Pumpkin Spiced Baked Pear.
- A dessert for one, Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake is quick and ready in minutes.
- Chicken Gyros Rolls with Greek Yogurt Tzatziki are wrapped in flavor and freshness.
- This Greek Bistro Burger is made with turkey and smothered in a light and creamy cucumber yogurt sauce.
- Take this traditional dish to legendary with this Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe that swaps in Greek yogurt and adds spinach and some spices for a kick.
- This marinated Lemon Yogurt Chicken Stack uses some dairy aisle finds to make a delicious sandwich.
- An avocado crema and charred corn salsa make these Avocado Lime Salmon Tacos out of this world.
- These Grilled Kabob Wraps feature chicken, vegetables and spices and are so easy to make.
- Lighten up this classic Spinach Artichoke Dip with Greek Yogurt and dig in!
- This colorful and delicious Blistered Grape Flatbread is perfect for sharing.
- These Chipotle Chicken Mini Tostadas make a simple appetizer with a little kick.
- Great with vegetables or chicken fingers, Buffalo Yogurt Dip pairs your favorite flavor with healthier ingredients.
- For a sweet bite to curb your hunger, Yogurt Granola Cups can be made with your favorite flavor yogurt.
What’s your favorite way to eat Greek yogurt? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.