- 1/4 cup Chobani® Low-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 4 oz. low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- In a small pot, combine spinach and artichoke hearts and fill with water until just submerged. Bring to a boil for 1 minute, then strain. Keep warm.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except ¼ cup of parmesan, until fully incorporated. Add spinach and artichoke mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture into an oven-safe ramekin or small baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350ºF for 7-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted on top. Let cool slightly before serving.