Recipe At A Glance
This frozen yogurt is a healthy dessert that can be made at a moment’s notice!
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 cup Dannon Oikos Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Slice the strawberries into 1/2-inch slices and arrange on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Freeze the strawberries until frozen solid, then transfer to a plastic bag and store in the freezer.
- To make the frozen yogurt, place the frozen strawberries, sugar substitute, Greek yogurt and lemon juice in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.