Recipe At A Glance
We can’t think of a better way to start out 2021 than with this simply sensational Lean & Green Smoothie that is jam-packed with lots of freezer-aisle shortcuts, so it’s super easy to make.
- 1-1/2 cups oat milk (see Tip)
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1-1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, combine oat milk, spinach, pineapple, mango, banana, the yogurt, and honey.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Pour the Lean & Green Smoothie into 2 glasses and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip: Have you recently seen all the options there are in the milk section of the dairy cooler lately? Of course there are all the traditional milk options, plus we can find ones that are lactose-free, ones enriched with protein, and so on. On top of that, there is a huge variety of “milks” made from everything from nuts and soy, to coconut and oats, like we used in this recipe. So feel free to experiment and see what your favorite is.