- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond granola
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Spoon yogurt onto baking sheet and spread out evenly until about 1/4-inch thick.
- Arrange strawberry slices and blueberries randomly on top of yogurt. Sprinkle with granola.
- Cover and freeze 3 to 4 hours or until frozen.
- Break or cut into pieces and serve.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Test Kitchen Tip:
For another tasty yogurt bark option, check out our other recipe, Peanut Butter & Banana Yogurt Bark.