- 1-3/4 cups plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1/3 cup refrigerated lemonade
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fresh or thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup finely shredded cucumber
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 4 refrigerated bagels, split apart
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, combine 1 cup yogurt, lemonade, mint, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; mix well.
- To marinate chicken, add chicken to the bag, turning to coat completely; seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to cook.
- n a medium bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup yogurt, cucumber, garlic powder, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper; mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add marinated chicken and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and is golden on outside. Discard excess marinade.
- Toast bagels; place lettuce, tomato, and chicken on bottom half of each bagel. Place a spoonful of cucumber sauce on chicken and cover with bagel top. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Prefer refrigerated English Muffins rather than bagels? No problem… these sandwiches are just as good with them