Cucumber Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Greek Turkey Burger:
- 1-1/4 lbs. ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine all Cucumber Yogurt Sauce ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine all turkey burger ingredients except feta cheese; mix well. Stir in feta cheese until well combined. Form mixture into 5 equal patties.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Top with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce.
- Note: These are great served on toasted hamburger rolls or a bed of lettuce and topped with sliced black olives.