Recipe At A Glance
We love these flavorful turkey burgers from Mr. Food Test Kitchen, but what we really love is the light and creamy cucumber yogurt sauce that smothers the bistro burgers!
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Greek Turkey Burger:
- 1-1/4 lbs. ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine all Cucumber Yogurt Sauce ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine all turkey burger ingredients except feta cheese; mix well. Stir in feta cheese until well combined. Form mixture into 5 equal patties.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Top with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce.
- Note: These are great served on toasted hamburger rolls or a bed of lettuce and topped with sliced black olives.