November 19, 2021
Gobble Up these 23 Thanksgiving Side Dishes
While some people are all about the turkey or pumpkin pie, we go crazy over all the yummy Thanksgiving side dishes! Whether you stick to the classics or step outside the box, be sure to utilize versatile ingredients from the dairy aisle and ultra convenient frozen vegetables — the washing, slicing and dicing is already done for you. By using frozen veggies there is way less waste and prep-time, so you won’t be stuck in the kitchen all day.
With less than a week from the holiday, we thought we’d arm you with some top Thanksgiving side dishes. Whether you’re hosting or attending, you don’t want to pass-up these delicious side dish recipes and heat-and-eat frozen veggies.
- A southern staple, add this Cornbread Stuffing to your Thanksgiving menu.
- There’s no need for cream of mushroom soup in this Creamy Green Bean Casserole recipe.
- Add some sweetness to your sides with these Maple Glazed Harvest Vegetables.
- Keep it classic with these comforting Homestyle Mashed Potatoes.
- You can’t have Thanksgiving without Southern Style Gravy.
- We think you’ll love this sensational stuffing recipe: Sausage Focaccia Stuffing with Golden Raisins.
- This yummy Corn Casserole will go fast.
- Our mouths are watering just looking at these Cheese-Stuffed Dinner Knots!
- Skip the canned version or chopping fresh veggies and instead pick up these organic Peas & Carrots.
- We’re definitely team mac and cheese at Thanksgiving, and this recipe for Classic Macaroni & Cheese is oh so cheesy and delicious.
- Whip up these Mashed Sweet Potatoes using your preferred milk alternative.
- Go beyond mashed potatoes with these Onion Ring Cheesy Potatoes.
- You may want to make two of this Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin.
- These Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins just scream Thanksgiving!
- Step outside your cranberry sauce comfort zone and make this Fluffy Cran-Raspberry Salad.
- We bet you never thought to add soft pretzels like in this fancy Bavarian Pretzel Stuffing.
- Impress your Thanksgiving guests with these Individual Bread Cornucopias!
- Broccoli and cheese lovers will devour this Broccoli Cheddar Casserole.
- Trust us, this frozen Sweet Corn is way yummier than the canned corn!
- For those watching their carbs, Easy Quinoa Mac and Cheese may fit the bill.
- We love the sweet and savory flavors in this Savory Fruited Stuffing.
- This Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Bacon will become a Turkey Day must.
- For a unique twist on biscuits, make these Cottage Cheese and Green Onion Biscuits.
Which Thanksgiving side dishes do you always go for seconds? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.