- 1 (18-oz.) bag frozen cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 (10.8-oz.) bag frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 1 (10.8-oz.) bag frozen broccoli & cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions & peppers
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, broccoli & cauliflower mixture, the chopped onions and pepper, oil, and salt; toss until evenly coated.
- Place vegetable mixture on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown, turning halfway through cooking.
- Place vegetables on a platter and sprinkle with dried cranberries.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave maple syrup and butter for 1 minute or until butter is melted and mixture is hot.
- Drizzle syrup over vegetables and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Want to give this a fun tropical twist? Roast some frozen pineapple chunks along with the veggies, sprinkle on some chopped macadamia nuts, and get ready for a hula-licious addition to the holidays.