- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- the leaves of 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 cup Borden Four Cheese Mexican Blend divided
- 1 cup Horizon Organic Low-Fat Milk
- 2 Egg-land's Best eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix cornmeal, bread flour, baking power, salt and 3/4 cup of cheese blend.
- In a medium bowl whisk together milk, eggs, pumpkin puree and butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Gently fold until just combined, please don't over mix. Set aside.
- Grease baking sheet with cooking spray or butter.
- Divide batter evenly among the 12 cups of the muffin mold and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins.
- Cool down for 5 minutes. Serve warm.