- 2 eggs
- 1 (10-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 (14-oz.) bag frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Add soup, sour cream, butter, onion, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper, mix well. Stir in cauliflower. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and French fried onions.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.