March 25, 2022
19 Recipes for International Waffle Day
March 25 is International Waffle Day. Waffles are a tried and true classic breakfast food across the world. We love their versatility in that they can go savory or sweet – for breakfast, dessert and even lunch. With the convenience and variety of waffles in the frozen food aisle, you can eat them every single day, for multiple meals if you’d like! Not only do they come in a variety of flavors, from blueberry to chocolate chip, they also come in several different styles. Whether you prefer classic homestyle waffles, mini waffles, thick & fluffy or Belgian, there’s a waffle for everyone! In honor of International Waffle Day, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite sweet and savory waffle recipes.
- Chocolate-Banana Eggo® Wafflers® Tacos – chocolate chip waffles + peanut butter + bananas = what could be better? Nothing, the answer is nothing.
- As if waffles and ice cream couldn’t get any better – enter: Waffle Cheesecake Supreme.
- Whether for a sweet breakfast or dessert, these Very Berry Waffles are topped with strawberry yogurt.
- Power through your day after having these Protein Waffles for breakfast.
- Whether for breakfast or dessert, everyone will love these Strawberry Cream Eggo Empanadas.
- We bet you didn’t know waffles can be made with yogurt, like these Honey Cinnamon Waffles.
- Satisfy your craving for apple pie with these Streusal-Topped Apple Waffles.
- Everyone can indulge in these Vegan Classic Belgian Waffles.
- Who needs syrup when you can make these scrumptious Churro Waffles using frozen waffles.
- You’ll be shocked to learn the secret ingredient in these reach Black Forrest Belgian Waffles!
- Upgrade your ordinary grilled cheese by making this ooey-gooey, yet crunchy Panini Waffle Grilled Cheese!
- Fancy up your breakfast time with a Waffles Benedict.
- Cheese lovers: you don’t want to sit on this recipe for Jumberjack Cheese Waffles.
- This Waffle Breakfast Stack is piled high with flavor.
- These Chicken & Waffles make the perfect brunch food.
- Broccoli and cheese lovers will devour these Rise & Shine Waffles.
- Satisfy your cravings with a hearty Western Waffle.
- Think outside the box and make these Savory Sweet Potato Waffles using frozen sweet potato fries.
- Step up your sandwich game with Curried Grape and Chicken Salad Waffles.
How do you like your waffles? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.