- 12 frozen mini waffles
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint ice cream or frozen yogurt, any flavor
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- Place 12 cupcake liners into 12 muffin tin cups. Place one waffle in each cupcake liner; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Gently fold in whipped topping until well mixed.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture onto each waffle. Top with a small scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.