Recipe At A Glance
Kick off your morning on a good note with these tasty Rise & Shine Waffles.
- frozen waffles
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked crumbled sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toast waffles to desired crispiness by placing them on a baking sheet. (We found that if we place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and then place the waffles on that, they toast better.)
- Top each waffle evenly with broccoli, sausage, and cheddar. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.