- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 Eggo Homestyle Waffles, thawed
- 1 slice Sargento Cheddar cheese
- 1 slice Sargento Mozzarella cheese
- Optional Additions: Sliced tomato, cooked bacon, pesto
- Heat your Panini maker to high.
- Butter both waffles on one side. Place 1 waffle, butter side down, on your Panini maker. Layer on both slices of cheese (and any additions of choice) and top with the second waffle, butter side up.
- Close the Panini maker and let the sandwich cook for about 2 minutes, until the waffles are golden brown and crisp at the edges.