- 4 refrigerated, fully cooked turkey sausage patties
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 4 frozen whole wheat waffles
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage covered for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and heated through, turning once halfway through cooking. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add spinach and cook for one minute or until spinach is wilted. Meanwhile, toast waffles according to package directions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper; add to spinach mixture. Stir occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Top waffles evenly with tomato, scrambled eggs, sausage patty and cheese. Serve immediately.