- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup red grapes, seeded and halved
- 1 cup sliced celery
- In small bowl stir together yogurt, soy sauce, curry powder and pepper. Set aside.
- In medium bowl toss together chicken, grapes and celery. Add yogurt mixture. Toss until combined. Refrigerate for up to 2 hours (if desired).
- Before serving, toast KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Stir chicken mixture and spoon on top of waffles. Serve immediately.