November 30, 2023
25 Holiday Entertaining Ideas & Recipes
With Christmas only a few weeks way, the holiday parties and get-togethers are in full swing. Whether you’re hosting or bringing a dish as a guest, we’ve got your back! Let the frozen food and dairy aisles be your secret weapon when it comes to convenient, heat-and-eat products, ingredient shortcuts and all the fixings you need to make holiday entertaining a cinch.
As a gift to you, we’ve pulled together festive and delicious holiday brunch, cocktail, dessert and appetizer recipes and ideas so your gatherings can be merry and bright!
Holiday Recipe Ideas
Whether your a cooking novice or a kitchen pro, we’ve compiled 25 recipes that the whole family will enjoy:
Easy Brunch Ideas
- Between the hash browns, sausage chunks and peppers and onions, this Holiday Morning Breakfast Bake will fill your family up.
- Turn your frozen buttermilk pancakes into Gingerbread People using cookie cutters, jam and melted white chocolate chips.
- For a brunch dish everyone can enjoy, make Plant-Based Honey Butter Chik’N & Waffles.
- This Santa Breakfast Casserole is almost too cute to eat!
- It’s still pumpkin season in our book! These Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are so rich and scrumptious.
- This WC Slider Bloody Merry is a brunch food and drink all in one!
- If you can’t go there physically, you can at least drink this Caribbean Cheer.
- This Christmas Punch looks and tastes like Christmas!
- Add some whiskey and this vegan eggnog will really Nog Your Sox off!
- Whose got a big red cherry nose? These Cherry Vanilla Float Cocktails are Santa approved!
- May your holidays be merry and bright with this Berry Merry Mule.
- Enough for a crowd, these Candy Cane Dessert Squares are sure to please.
- Satisfy your sweet, salty and chocolate tooth all in one with these fudgy Salted Caramel Lava Cakes!
- This Cookie Butter Pie will make you the dessert MVP – especially using a frozen pie shell as a shortcut!
- Enjoy this festive take on this Greek dessert with this recipe for Chocolate and Cranberry Baklava Wreaths.
- Skip the canned pie filling and instead make this scrumptious Cherry Cheesecake using always-in-season frozen cherries.
- The kids and kids at heart will love these simple Cinnamon Poppers.
- These Holiday Dessert Cups offer something for everyone: yogurt, cheesecake filling, chocolate pudding and they’re bite-sized!
- Decorate your appetizer table with this bold and beautiful Chicken Bites Holiday Wreath.
- Get ready to dazzle at your holiday soiree with these Merry Shrimp Martinis!
- Everyone will be rockin’ around the Christmas tree after trying one of these Holiday Pesto Trees.
- Spice up your holiday gathering with this Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- Go all out this Christmas with this Totino’s Pizza Roll tree!
- Whether you want something sweet or savory, warm or cold, these Sweet & Savory Appetizers are a party winner.
- Intrigue your holiday guests with these Baked Vegetable Fried Rice Spring Rolls.