- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (9.6 oz.) package frozen sausage links, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen peppers & onions, thawed and dried on paper towel
- 2-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. Add potatoes, sausage, peppers & onions, and cheese; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cut into squares and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Besides being so easy to throw together, you can try other veggies, cheeses, and meats to make a different bake every week that your family will love.