- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cups International Delight Pumpkin Spice Pie Creamer
- 1 cup Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- whipped cream topping
- chili honey or regular honey
- Crack 2 eggs and separate the egg yolks and egg whites.
- Combine the dry batter mix: bread flour, baking powder, and salt. Put the egg yolk in the dry batter.
- ix in the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer in the dry batter.
- Put 1 cup Galbani Ricotta Cheese in the dry batter. Gently fold and mix, do not over-mix.
- Machine whisk the egg whites until you get stiff peaks.
- Fold in the egg whites to the pancake mix, do not over mix.
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a pan on medium-low heat and put in one scoop of the batter.
- Flip once the bottom side of the pancake is dark brown.
- Top with whipped cream and chili honey (or regular) and enjoy!