BACON, EGG & CHEESE CASSEROLE
- 2 cups Frozen Hash Browns, thawed
- 3 Large Eggs
- 8 oz. Package Borden Shredded Cheese (Cheddar & Monterrey Jack Shreds) divided
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Milk
- 1/3 cup Onion, chopped
- 6 Slices Bacon, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Plugra Butter, melted
- Salt and Pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cauliflower Florets, steamed (stems chopped off)
- Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 Black Olives
- 1 Cherry Tomato
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray deep 9" pie dish with non-stick spray. Add hash browns to bottom of dish. Pour melted butter evenly over the top of the hash browns. Sprinkle desired amount of salt and pepper evenly on top.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs. Add 1 cup of cheese, milk, cream cheese, bacon, onions and additional salt and pepper. Mix until fully blended.
- Pour mixture over hash brown layer. Bake for 20 minutes or until top appears solidified.
- Remove from oven to decorate. Spread remaining cheese on top of casserole.
- Add cauliflower as beard and hat pouf, red peppers as the hat and then olives for eyes and cherry tomato as a nose.
- Return to oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.