- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup cookie butter spread
- 1 8 oz. tub frozen whipped topping, thawed / divided
- 1 Marie Calendar Pastry Pie Shell
- Caramel sundae syrup for drizzle
- 4 Biscoff cookies, crushed and more to layer for pie
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cookie spread and confectioners' sugar until combined. Fold in 1 carton whipped topping.
- Bake Pastry Shell per package directions.
- Layer cookies in pie shell. Pour mixture into crust.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Drizzle with syrup; sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Freeze, covered, until firm, at least 4 hours.