- 1 (1.9-ounce) package frozen mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup refrigerated no-bake cheesecake filling
- 1/2 cup raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup peppermint ice cream
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 2 tbsp confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Assorted fruits, holiday sprinkles, or candy toppings
- Place phyllo shells on a platter. Spoon or pipe assorted fillings (pudding, cheesecake filling, and yogurt) into individual shells. Place filled shells into refrigerator. Place ice cream-filled shells into the freezer.
- In a large chilled bowl, combine heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until stiff peaks form. Dollop or pipe whipped cream on top of fillings. Garnish with assorted fruit, sprinkles, or candy toppings.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Placing your bowl and beaters into the refrigerator for 30 minutes before using helps to keep whipped cream stabilized. Also, baking the phyllo shells at 350 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes give them an added crispness. Just be sure to let them cool before filling. And, feel free to be creative and change up your fillings.