September 11, 2020
Be the Hero with Kid-Friendly Snacks
While the new school year is quite different for everyone, one thing that hasn’t changed is the necessity for kid-friendly snacks. Whether learning from home or at school, a busy school day leads to hungry bellies in the late morning, and especially the late afternoon. Hold your kiddos over until lunch and dinner with these snack recipes and products
- Your kids will come running for these delicious After School Meatball Cups.
- Serve up these Popcorn Shrimp with cocktail sauce for dipping!
- For the salt and sweet lovers, whip up a batch of this Crunchy Sweet Snack Mix.
- There’s no need to buy cheese, crackers and pretzels separately with these convenient Cheese & Snack Bites packs.
- Learning can be fun with these yummy Alphabet Sticks!
- Bake up these Disney Mickey Mouse & Friends Mozzarella Shapes and don’t forget the marinara sauce!
- No one will be able to resist the cinnamony goodness of these Churro Rolls!
- If you’re planning a lighter dinner, these Fun Sized Pizzas are perfect for an afternoon snack.
- This Yogurt Bark can be customized with your children’s favorite toppings—like fruits, chocolate candies and nuts.
- Be sure to keep your fridge stocked with grab-and-go snacks like these Organic Mild Cheddar Cheese Sticks.
- Waffle Fast Fries are the perfect sweet snack in the morning or afternoon.
- Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls are bursting with cheesy goodness (just let them cool down first!)
- Double Chocolate Snack Cake is the after-school-treat of champions!
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots are the ultimate afternoon snack!
- Dazzle your little ones with this Rainbow Fudge.
- For an afternoon snack, these dinosaur-shaped Fun Nuggets will make your kids roar in excitement!
- If cottage cheese is popular in your house, whip up these Waffle Fruit Snacks.
- When you can’t decide between your favorite snacks, whip up these yummy Pizza Nachos.
- While buy snack crackers when you can make these super easy Homemade Cheese Crackers using your kiddos favorite kind of shredded cheese!
- These Ranch Sticks taste amazing on their own or dipped in marinara.
- These Yogurt Kids Cups are a great all-day snack and star their favorite characters.
- Create a beautifully delicious snack platter starring these Peanut Butter Fruit Dip Phyllo Cups.
- Give your kids what they really want: these After-School Pizza Puffs!
- We love the large variety of individually wrapped Cheese Snack Bars.
- These tasty Salsa Roll-Ups will be a huge hit with your littles.
- Surprise your little one with a tropical escape via this Pina Colada Smoothie!
- Fruity Cheese Kabobs can be customized with your children’s favorite fruits and cheeses!
- Reward your kids for surviving the school day with these scrumptious Cookies & Creme Pudding Pops!
- If your child is lactose intolerant, these Lactose Free Mozzarella String Cheeses are a lifesaver!
- For a sweet treat that’s suitable for the morning or afternoon, make these Raspberry Hazelnut Snack Bites.
- Tater tot lovers will be floored with this fun Totchos Bar!
What kid-friendly snacks will you make or stock up on this school year? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.