- 8 frozen fully-cooked meatballs
- 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 (1.9-ounce) package frozen mini phyllo shells
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place meatballs in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave, cut each meatball in half and place back in bowl. Add spaghetti sauce; mix well and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Place phyllo cups on baking sheet. Fill each cup with a teaspoon of ricotta cheese. Top each with a meatball half, some of the sauce, and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until heated through.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip:
For some extra cheesy flavor, sprinkle with grated parmesan
cheese before serving.