- 24 Pepperoni Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- 12 Pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1/3 cup fresh diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons Hot or Mild Giardiniera Relish, or Hot and Spicy pizza topping, (optional)
- Bake pizza rolls according to package directions.
- Place pizza rolls on an oven safe plate; top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Place plate back in oven for 3 – 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- After removing plate from oven, garnish with fresh tomato, fresh basil and Giardiniera Relish.
- Serve and enjoy!