- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup refrigerated cooked crumbled sausage, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375F. Seperate biscuit dough into 10 pieces.
- Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb. Spoon a teaspoon of sauce into each indentation. Top with some crumbled sausage and sprinkle evenly with both cheeses.
- Pull dough over filling and pinch together firmly so that filling is completely enclosed. Place seam side down on pepared baking sheet. Lightly spray tops with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with remaining pizza sauce.
- Note: These are great make-ahead snacks. Simply prepare them and store in the freezer unbaked. Then bake just before serving or bake them off and microwave when ready to eat.