April 17, 2021
22 Kid-Approved Recipes for Healthy Kids Day
April 17 is Healthy Kids Day! We’ve got all the ingredients to maintain a happy, healthy life for kids. It can be hard preparing nutritious meals for your little ones in the midst of a busy schedule. Thankfully, we’re here to make it easy! Check out our top kid-friendly picks for any time of the day.
- Organic Mild Cheddar Sticks is the perfect on-the-go snack for the kids. (And you!)
- Froyo Pops are the perfect frozen snack that hits all the taste buds. Plus, they have plenty of protein!
- Make snack time fun, delicious and nutritious by decorating Apple ‘Donuts’.
- Every kid loves strawberry banana smoothies! Try this protein packed Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread is the perfect balance of being sweet and healthy!
- A great snack time bite are these Everything Bagel Cauliflower Breadsticks.
- A healthier take on waffles is this flavorful Honey Cinnamon Waffles.
- Refreshing Fruit “Cereal” is a yummy spin on the popular Tik Tok trend Nature’s Cereal . Definitely need to try this one out!
- Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat waffle with Avocado and Goat Cheese recipe is a great start to your kid’s day, leaving them full until lunchtime.
- Add a punch of protein to the morning with the yumminess of this Protein Parfait.
- One of our favorite breakfast or snack time recipes is Mixed Berry Baked Oatmeal Bars. Fruity and wholesome!
- The perfect addition to throw in your child’s lunch box is Balanced Breaks. Plus, a wide variety of products to pick from!
- Here is an Easy Mexican Chicken Pinwheels recipe that is filled with flavor!
- Save time and calories with this Air Fryer Grilled Cheese trick!
- This Crunchy Turkey Salad is just as great on leafy greens as it is in a sandwich.
- Packing a lunchbox just got easier with this Back-to-School Bento Box.
- This Skillet Chicken and “Rice” dish replaces the carbs for riced cauliflower that is full of antioxidants like vitamin A and C.
- The best plant-based nuggets for kids are these Incogmeato™ Disney Mickey Mouse Shaped Chik’n Nuggets. The most magical nuggets on earth!
- This Spaghetti with Ricotta, Zucchini, Garlic, and Olive Oil recipe is an undeniable way to get your little ones to eat their vegetables.
- Try this Grilled Chicken Taco recipe that is ready in minutes and the whole family will love!
- Full of veggies, this Gluten-free Southwestern Meatball Chili is an easy weeknight recipe.
- These Greek Zucchini Spirals are a taste-tastic alternative to pasta.
Let us know which healthy recipe was your kids favorite! Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.