- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chopped fresh garlic cloves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini according to the package directions, drain well and keep warm.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic, cook until fragrant and soft, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and olives, cook until the tomato skins just begin to wrinkle, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the well-drained zucchini spirals and toss all the ingredients together until combined. Place on a serving dish and top with the crumbled feta cheese. Serve hot.
Serving Suggestions: Pair with grilled chicken or seafood for added protein. For a hearty vegetarian meal, serve over grilled 1” thick eggplant discs.