- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (7-oz.) package Green Giant Riced Veggies with Lemon and Garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove and set aside.
- Add Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower with Lemon & Garlic and cook 3 minutes. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Add spinach and return chicken to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through. Stir in Parmesan cheese.