- Tyson Frozen Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast, heated and shredded
- 2 cups Sargento Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1 tsp. garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- First, grab two chicken breasts and heat in the microwave for 3 1/2 – 4 minutes. The other cooking method is to bake in a conventional oven. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and heat chicken on a baking sheet for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Once the chicken breasts cool, use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir until mixed well.
- Lay flour tortilla out and spread 1/4 cup evenly over the tortilla. Leave the outer ring free of the mix.
- Start rolling the tortilla and roll it tightly towards the top. Place seam side down on the pan. Roll with saran wrap. Repeat with other tortillas.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 2-3 hours or more to chill. This allows them to become firm and are able to cut easily.
- Use a knife to slice each roll into 1-inch pinwheels. Garnish with cilantro (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!