Potato Month Mashup of Recipes
September is National Potato Month and a great time to celebrate the versatile and much-loved potato. The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, and there are now over 5,000 different types of potatoes.¹Anytime is a good time to eat potatoes whether you like them baked, mashed or fried. So, let’s get cooking some of these favorites.
- A hot and hearty Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole will fill up your whole crew.
- You’ll have a complete breakfast dish in one with this Bacon and Potato Omelet
- A protein-packed Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl can be ready in minutes on busy morning.
- This easy recipe for All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs with potatoes and veggies won’t disappoint.
- Great for brunch, this Potato and Chive Egg Bake will be even heartier with bacon and ham.
- A bubbling all-in-one hearty Waffle Fry Chicken Bake is an easy weeknight meal.
- Make yourself a one-pan hero with easy Chicken and Broccoli Hotdish.
- You can’t go wrong with Potato and Broccoli Stuffed Peppers.
- Cooking in a foil packet makes Grilled Beer Brats and Potatoes and easy meal for the grill or oven.
- This Classic Meatball Stew full of potatoes and veggies comes together quickly for busy nights.
- There’s nothing like the creamy goodness of a Cheesy Potato Casserole made even easier with refrigerated potatoes.
- Jazz up any meal with a side of Garlic Parmesan Fries.
- Potato Smashers are a simple skillet side that are tasty and fun.
- This traditional Easy Hot German Potato Salad can be made in just one skillet.
- Great hot or cold, Potato Leek Soup is a tasty vegan dish.
- BBQ Waffle Chicken Sliders are the perfect after-school snack
- Find your scrumptiously ideal Totchos Bar creation with a variety of toppings.
- Spice up snack time with these pop-able Chorizo Potato Bites with Salsa Verde.
- Everyone will love the taste of Bacon Potato Pizza
- Loaded Potato Skins are the snack you wish you always had, and now you can just heat and eat.
What’s your favorite way to eat potatoes for Potato Month? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.