Recipe At A Glance
Give your kiddos the after-school snack they’ve been craving, these BBQ Chicken Waffle Sliders from Mr. Food Test Kitchen!
- 24 frozen seasoned waffle fries
- 12 frozen breaded chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 24 Kosher dill pickle chips
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, each cut into 6 pieces
- Bake waffle fries and chicken nuggets according to package directions.
- Place chicken nuggets in a large bowl and toss with barbecue sauce.
- Place 12 waffle fries in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Top each with 2 pickle slices. Place one chicken nugget on top of the pickles. Place one piece of cheese on top of each nugget. Place another waffle fry on top of chicken nugget creating a slider.
- Bake an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Insert a toothpick into each “slider” and serve immediately.